Medical Tourism Opportunities & Challenges in India
About the Workshop:
Medical tourism can be broadly defined as provision of cost-effective private medical care in collaboration with the tourism industry for patients needing surgical and other forms of specialized treatment.
This process is being facilitated by the eminent speakers from Corporate Hospitals, Healthcare Insurance Providers, Experts in Marketing and Management of Medical Tourism as well as from Travel and Tourism Industry.
The workshop will focus on following key areas:
- Medical Tourism… Indian perspective.
- Medical Tourism…. Opportunities ahead.
- Role of Hospitals in Medical tourism.
- Role of travel and tour operators in Medical Tourism.
- Joint effort of Healthcare - Travel Industry
- Expectation from Government to support on Medical Tourism.
- Insurance aspect of Medical Tourism.
- Medical Tourism…. Business Development.
- Soft skills required in Medical Tourism.
- Net working in Medical Tourism
The workshop on Medical tourism is a big opportunity for all working Professionals actively involved in Healthcare Management, Students aspiring for a Career in Hospital Operations Management and all Healthcare Service Providers from Tourism & Travel industry, Holistic Medicine, Spas, Ayurveda & Yoga Therapist, Slimming centres etc.
Each delegate registering for the workshop will be awarded a "Certificate of Participation" from ICRI Health.
Click to View Workshop Photograph