Organized By: ICRI Mumbai
Date: 27th February 2010 i.e. Saturday
Venue: C-9, Central Road No. 22,
MIDC Industrial Area,
Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400093
The symposium will focus on:
- Improving the scenario of Healthcare in India
- Patient Safety in Healthcare
- Providing a platform for Healthcare Management students to present papers on the subject.
- Providing an exposure to the students about the current Healthcare scenario in the country and how it can be improved.
- Encourage students to interact with the people from Healthcare Industry.
Poster competition (for students only) on the theme 'Patient Safety in Healthcare'. The best two posters will receive prizes.
Dignitaries who will be sharing their thoughts in the symposium:
- Dr. R.N. Chaturvedi - HOD of Preventive and Social Medicine, I.T.M.G. Hospital
- Ms. Priya Agarwal - Directors - Operations, SNEHA (NGO)
- Dr. Atul Adaniya - Asst. Medical Director, H.N. Hospital
- Dr. O.S. Chokhani - Medical Director, Hira Mongi Navneet Hospital
- Mr. Reny Eby Varghese - Project Planning Manager, Hinduja Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sameer Mehta - Directors - Operations, HOSMAC